AddressLISAA Bangalore View map
Categoriesbusiness , design , interior , management , pg-diploma
The PG Diploma in Interior Design & Business Management program offered at CREO Valley. The Masters / PG Diploma in Interior Design & Business Management and construction organization blends innovative practice and leading edge research using a case based approach to learning.
Interior design is a clearly expressed system created to respond to multiple demands for identity, performance, emotional and physical comfort of individuals and groups. Course contents deal with concept design, space planning, interior layout and display. The programme provides discerning insights into the language of materials, lighting, color, furniture and the integration of technical components. The relation with the building is deeply investigated.
The course develop the understanding, knowledge and skills in a variety of roles in quantity surveying and construction management and is suitable for professional involved in the procurement of built facilities as project managers, design managers, construction managers or quantity surveyors as well as people in government departments and commercial organizations who are responsible for the procurement of such facilities.
The course has been designed to suit the needs of two types of graduates:
- Graduates from a construction engineering, architecture, interior design area that are seeking to up skill.
- Graduates who have completed an undergraduate degree from an unrelated discipline, with demonstrable professional experience wanting to enter the interior design and construction management profession
The course is designed to provide the specialist skills related to the theoretical, policy, evaluative and research frameworks that underpin the interior design professions.
Students will work in a multi-disciplinary context with topics that are at the forefront of the built environment industry, such as: Project Feasibility Evaluation, Cost Planning, Professional Business Practice, Construction Measurement, Commercial Construction Organisation, Design Management, Legal Risk Management and Strategic Construction Procurement.
The Masters / PG Diploma in Interior Design & Business Management course at CREO Valley is offered in association with JNTE. Students successfully completing the academic requirements of the course would be awarded an Masters / PG Diploma by JNTE. CREO Valley is also recognized by QAI (UK).
Key Advantages the course at CREO Valley provides:
- A specialized interior design management education
- A trip to Paris organized (optional and involves additional costs)
- Relevant partnerships and network with architect and construction companies
- Mix of case studies, company visits, and guest speakers from the architecture, design and real estate industry
More about JNTE:
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Education Council of Skill Development (JNTE CSD) was established under act 1882, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, INDIA. According to the Government of India National Education Policy 1986, Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Education Council of Skill Development is one of the best autonomous organization. JNTE CSD has designed non UGC and non AICTE courses which are specific job oriented and self entrepreneur courses in the field of Fashion & Interior Designing.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Education Council of Skill Development (JNTE CSD) was Established under Govt.of NCT Delhi,India (No: 2985).
- JNTE CSD is Registered with NITI Aayog ,Yojana Bhawan, Govt. of India,New Delhi 110001.
- Registered with CR Act No.77552, Govt.of India.
- The certificates offered by JNTE CSD can be registered in all Govt. Employment Exchanges across India, as per instructions of DGE&T, Ministry of Labour & Employment Govt. of India.
What you will learn?
The knowledge inherent to the Interior design and construction organizations management
- Construction drawing, construction methods and materials.
- Construction accounting and finance, cost estimation and scheduling.
- Economic planning, legal issues in construction, site work
- Contract law
- Business management
- Construction management
- Construction safety
- Labor relations
- Furniture design detailing
- Ergonomic and sustainability
- Architecture and design history and news
- Combines theoretical lectures with practical sessions consisting of thematic workshops, technical visits and internship providing students with the expertise they need to enter this competitive industry.
Depending on the size of the employer and the scope of a construction manager’s responsibility, he or she may manage an entire project through to completion or parts of several projects.
- Construction managers
- Project managers
- Construction superintendents
- Project engineers
- Head of Design
- Design manager
- Event manager
The student will have a good knowledge in Architecture and design history and news. The student will understand the design, production and construction stakes. He will be capable of analyzing the market, the behaviour of the consumers and follow an entire construction project. He will know the various strategies the business in the interior design and construction industry. He has legal notions in particular into the regulation and protection of the company. It will be capable look after a design department, managing the planning and the production of a project. He will know the supply chain. He will have some knowledge in accounting, finance and management. He will have the know how to position the company and the project in his cultural, economical and financial environment.