- A Dual Certification course with a Bachelors Degree in Design from the University in Bangalore and an International Undergraduate Diploma from LISAA France
Learn what LISAA France Team has to say about a Career in Graphic Design
Creative and technical profiles
- The graphic designer creates “the mood” which gives life to the press.
- The combination of his creativity and technical skills stimulates his work as a designer.
- The graphic designer produces visual identities for various sectors and renews the graphic codes.
The training is adapted to the sector’s needs
- Our professors are professionals; they know the demands of this fast moving market. They teach the students how to construct a project for specific targets and how to develop their ideas using various media.
The goal is to satisfy a growing demand in creative images
Training which targets three aspects
- The affirmation one’s personality and of a professionalism. Our students develop a professional attitude: imagination, technology, self-criticism and listening skills. Through applied work and experimental projects, they acquire the experience, the sense of management and creative daring.
The acquisition of a culture of image
- To improve their creativity, our students appropriate the history of graphic design (style, trends, techniques) and the latest trends. They learn to identify, collect and take advantage of these references to feed their imagination.
The mastering of techniques
- A designer must master all the tools at its disposal: traditional (drawing, photography) and computer tools. This knowledge allows new combinations of unique proposals: water color mixed with videos, a poster responds to a web page, typography is in movement and illustration gets sound.
A Three Year course after successfully completing the Foundation Year (total of Three Years)
- The first year provides the student with the methodological, technical and conceptual tools needed to define and implement a graphic message: the analysis of symbolism, the culture of image, mastered software, etc.
- The second & third year, students follow specific courses. The teaching corresponds to the industry in which they would like to work (web, phone, advertising, audiovisual, illustration, press). The final year thesis allows the student to further personalize his portfolio, to assert his personality and to facilitate his or her placement
- Two internships before and after graduation are often an essential bridge between the school and the job market.
|Akash – Brand_book -oct 7
- UI/UX Designer
- Game Art Designer
- Virtual Reality Designer
- Freelance illustrator
- Creative director of a newspaper
- Creative director in the specialized press
- Creative director in publishing
- Creative director in advertising
- Model maker
- Packaging designer
- Freelance designer
- Corporate graphic designer
- Sign and logo designer
- Creative director in museums
- Multimedia creative director
- Web designer
- Flash animator
- Project Manager
- Motion designer