Ms. Varsha Shelar – Graphic Design
She is a graduate from the prestigious, Sir JJ School of Applied Arts, Mumbai & Post graduated in Advertising and Marketing Management from KC College of Management studies in Mumbai.
She has done a Certificate course in teaching and learning for higher education from Birmingham City University. Ms Varsha has over 39 years of experience in Advertising and Academics.
Ms. Prieya Arun – Interior Design
Ms. Prieya Arun, has done Bachelors in Architecture from University of Madras and Masters of Architecture in Construction management from Sathyabama University.
She has Industrial experience with various renowned Architects in Chennai ,Bangalore & New Delhi. She also has a vast teaching experience in universities like Sathyabama University in Chennai, Mount Carmel college & Christ University in Bangalore .
Ms. Nisha Claudine – Fashion Design
Masters in Fashion and Textiles, Melbourne, Australia.
6 years of teaching experience and 4 years of industry experience.
Subject Expertise: CAD, Fashion Marketing and Merchandising, Retail and Visual Merchandising.
Mr. Sethu Ratnam – Photography
Mr. Sethu Ratnam, often known among his loved ones as sethu bhai, was employed as an Archivist & Archeological Photographer in Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture & Heritage. Even at the age of 68, his passion and enthusiasm for photography, was rich in his words. His sentences gain speed, words gushes in uninterruptedly with intense sincerity & passion while sharing about his talent, experiences & success as a photographer.
Mr. Rajeev A G – Animation & Multimedia
Mr Rajeev is a graduate in Visual Communication and Master degree holder in MBA in Education Management.
Started his career as a stringer for NDTV in Coimbatore.
He has more than 13 years of teaching experience and has worked in various departments of Film Industry such as screenwriting, direction, visual effects and cinematography.
Screenwriter, Cinematographer and Visual Effects Supervisor for the upcoming Kannada feature film “Sorry: Karma returns”, one of the very few films in India to use the motion capture and photogrammetry technology.
He is also a professional media production consultant for various startups and corporates devising content production strategies for mainstream and social media. Apollo Hospitals, Aasra Hospitals, Puravankara, Sri Devi Entertainers are few of his prestigious clientele.
Mr. Tapan Singh – Product Design
I am Tapanjeet Singh Badesha, I have Professional Diploma in Product and Interface and I have Degree in fashion technology from MATS Raipur, I also works in the field of Sustainable product Design with NIF (National Innovation Foundation) undertaken by Grass Root Innovation Design Studio, our Product in NIF was also been appreciated by President of India.
* Worked with the Government of India for craft development with Hastshilppokharaj. ( Its a state government undertaking)
* Worked with space and product design for many architectural firm, incorporating different materials like wood, metals, resin, fibre glass, Steel, Brass and more.
* Worked for various events and workshops in and outside Karnataka as, Commercial Metal Sculpture, Freelance Furniture Design and Design for appliances.
Have workshop skills and design skills as wood and metal machining, Hard and soft metal Moulding, Design for appliances, 3 D printing, Industrial design.
Design Skills – Creative thinking, Design thinking, Economics in design, Sustainability in Design,Design education philosophy.
Mr. Reji Arackal – Visual Art & Foundation
- Reji is a painter and new-media artist. He obtained BFA (Painting) from Govt .College of Fine arts, Thrissur, Kerala and MFA (Painting) from Visva- Bharati University, West Bengal .
- He was awarded with an International Postgraduate French fellowship and has completed a one year internship program with l’ecole Nationale Superieure Beaux-arts, Paris, France.
- Reji has 15 Years of experience as a Visual artist and 10 years experience as faculty for Design and visual arts.
- He showcased his works in National and International exhibitions with prominent galleries and museums.