How can I make the Payment through Paytm.com?
Follow these simple steps and pay your fee through Paytm in few easy clicks :
- Go to paytm.com/education
- Select the location as “State –> Karnataka, Bengaluru“
- Select the institute you want to pay for as “CREO Valley“
- Enter other relevant details and click ‘Proceed’
- Confirm the fee details and proceed
- Enter your login details to proceed / Sign-up
- Pick your payment ‘Pay Now’ with your Paytm Wallet or Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking
- You’ll receive a payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id
Which payment modes are accepted for paying fees through Paytm?
Paytm accepts all debit cards, credit cards, and net banking options for payment of all types of fees to the educational institution. Along with these options, Paytm also offers its Paytm Wallet through which the fee can be paid. Paytm accepts VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, and Rupay.
What are the guidelines specific to different modes of payment?
Net Banking: For large transactions amount, net banking is the most preferred mode of payment
Debit Card/Credit Card: Kindly check with your bank with respect to your transaction limit and get the same upgraded, if required
Paytm Wallet: Ensure your wallet is upgraded (i.e. wallet limit is upgraded to Rs.1 lakh)
How to ensure a successful online transaction?
- Make sure, the transaction is done where internet connectivity is high
- Kindly ensure your account has an adequate balance before you begin to make any transaction
- Kindly enter the correct OTP (One Time Password) and in the stipulated time period
- Ensure that your working phone numbers are linked to the accounts as OTP would be sent to the registered mobile number
LISAA School Of Design, Bangalore (owned and operated by CREO Valley – Saipath Education & Film Services P L) is teamed up with ICICI Bank to bring facility of making fee payments online. Please note you would see “CREO Valley” OR “SAIPATH EDUCATION & FILM SERVICES P L” as the merchant on their website.
Many of you have requested this before so we believe this facility will help you all. Please note the Bank provides several options to make the fee payments online including making payments using Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking. The bank may charge a small convenience fee as per your choice and is usually specified before you make the payment. This convenience fee is to be paid by the student. Follow the steps:
- Click on the “Pay Now” button below.
- Enter “SAIPATH EDUCATION AND FILM SERVICES P L” as the Name of the Institution.
- Enter other relevant details on the next page.
To make the payment, please click on the link below
Or, below are the detailed instructions.Making-Fees-Payment-Online